Priyanka Surio joins The Ego Project to discuss her life as a digital nomad.
Priyanka is a traveler, author, and educator who has worked in the private and public sectors of healthcare. She has logged over 60 countries in her travels, much of which is documented in her non-fiction book, "Third Culture Kids of the World", which explores sustainable travel and the role activism plays in promoting a better world for all.
Priyanka, Cristine, and Lisa discuss:
- The ego work she does while traveling.
- How Priyanka uses "Thought Walks", integrating mindfulness and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, to navigate new locations.
- How "non-violent communication" helps her learn and communicate effectively.
- How being a digital nomad has impacted Priyanka's relationships and personal growth.
- How we can all be Global Citizens.
- Priyanka's advice for those considering the digital nomad life.
Learn more about Priyanka Surio and buy her book, Third Culture Kids of the World
Follow Priyanka on Instagram
About The Ego Project:
The Ego Project, hosted by Cristine Seidell and Lisa Heidle, explores how the ego informs and impacts our relationship with self and others.
-Cristine Seidell is a Therapist and the Academy Director of Rise Therapy Center in Roswell, Georgia.
Learn more about Cristine
-Lisa Heidle is an author, creativity workshop leader, and entrepreneur currently living in the Pacific Northwest.
Learn more about Lisa
Disclaimer: The Ego Project is for entertainment, educational, and informational purposes only. The opinions shared should not be considered psychological or medical treatment. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please seek professional help or call 911.