Jena Young on Leadership
October 11, 2022
Cristine Seidell and Lisa Heidle
Jena Young joins The Ego Project to share her journey toward authentic leadership through inner-development and healing.
Jena offers insight into:
- Her philosophy that sees everyone as a leader, regardless of their roles in life.
- How managing her own ego and energy has improved personal and professional relationships.
- How knowing and living our personal values can help leaders improve our professional lives.
- The difference between being happy and being in alignment.
- How "soft" skills can build a strong business.
Follow Jena on Instagram
Learn more about Jena:
- Side Street Cafe
- Yellow House Inn
- Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
About The Ego Project:
The Ego Project, hosted by therapist Cristine Seidell and author Lisa Heidle, explores how the healthy and wounded ego informs and impacts our relationship with self and others. Through candid conversation, thoughtful questions, and personal experiences, Cristine and Lisa explore therapeutic and spiritual modalities that can lead to healing, growth, and self-actualization.
- Cristine Seidell is a Therapist and the Academy Director of Rise Therapy Center in Roswell, Georgia. Learn more about Cristine.
- Lisa Heidle is an author, creativity workshop leader, and entrepreneur currently living in the Pacific Northwest. Learn more about Lisa.
The Ego Project is for entertainment, educational, and informational purposes only. The opinions shared should not be considered psychological or medical treatment. If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please seek professional help or call 911.
Thank you for listening! Learn more about The Ego Project on our website. Follow us on Instagram and TikTok!